Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Day of Surprises

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up to a great surprise - last night, Daddy downloaded The World of Goo for the Wii, a game I've been excited to play for months! It's hard!

Later in the day, I had another surprise while painting a picture outside. Mommy and I had a slight disagreement over how to properly wash my paintbrushes - I decided to run away, but quickly came back when Nana turned up at the door - along with Jim and Charlie! She brought me a new toy dinosaur (to replace the one Charlie ate) and a jack-o-lantern-shaped rug, which I went completely over the moon for!

I took nana for a nice walk around the neighbourhood, and showed her all of the local sights and stuff. We all had a nice dinner (as soon as Daddy had voted in the Federal Election), and another surprise - Mommy said I could sleep with her in her bedroom, seeing as how Jim and Nana and Charlie will be staying in mine. Awesome!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!