Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dinner à la Daddy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy's cold in in full-force today, and I have a slight shiner, so... the two of us took it pretty easy today. Mommy stayed medicated and semi-conscious, and I stayed entertained by being allowed to watch television - despite this permission, I still managed to voluntarily turn it off and go play in my room and stuff.

I visited with Gammy and Grandpa - together with Nee-Nee, we had a nice little tea party, Grandpa and I played on the computer, and rumour had it that there may have been some brownies to eat, too!

Daddy came home from work (minus one mole on his arm, removed care of the dermatologist... the cauterized wound kinda freaked me out a bit), Mommy was too out of it to make dinner, so Daddy actually took care of the meal! He was so proud of himself for being able to make it look kinda pretty, too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!