Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flat Tire

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Another day of less than twenty minutes of television. Not bad! I hung out with Mommy and Nana and Jim and Charlie and Basil... we had a nice time talking walks to the corner store, the drug store (where Nana had fun comparing prices here to those back home), and around the neighbourhood. I even helped Jim and Basil (?) fix Gammy's flat tire (?).

Later in the day, Mommy and I had out weekly swimming class down at the local pool. There weren't many kids there, so we had a lot of one-on-one time with the instructor. I was pretty proud of myself... I was a brave girl and put my entire head under the water a couple of times, and managed to "swim" several widths of the pool!

After Daddy came home from work, we played restaurant on the front yard, had some real dinner, and played World of Goo before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!