Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Flurpy is Shnerpy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I'm happy to report that my appetite is back in full-force. Yay!

Mommy and I headed out to the farmer's market this morning - I got about three doors down from home, tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, and landed face-down on the pavement. Mommy quickly rushed me home (I was afraid we weren't gonna go to the market) and put an awesome Batman band-aid on my face - I've got some gnarly road-rash and a bit of a split lip, not to mention two potential black eyes. After I calmed down, she put me in the stroller and we went to the market after all.

After lunch, we took the bus over to art class over at Main Square... we were a little late, but I had fun making a thanksgiving turkey and stuff. I snoozed on the bus on the way home, and when Daddy came home a little bit early from work, I asked him if we could go get soem Swiss Chalet for Mommy's worsening head cold. He obliged - we had a great time on the way, making each other laugh with funny made-up rhyming words.

Listening to: Antony & The Johnsons - Another World


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!