Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallowe'en Party!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It's the day before Hallowe'en... and I woke both my parents up first thing in the morning, asking if we could get started carving some pumpkins! My Mommy is pretty darned awesome - at one point, I suggested that we have a Hallowe'en party... and she actually obliged!

We spent most of the day preparing for the surprise shindig - we put up a whole lot of decorations, made a lot of food, carved some pumpkins (the one I did looks pretty great), and had a generally awesome time. Our computer was kinda on the fritz, so we could spare the time.

Mommy and I went to the chiropractor's office in the afternoon, and I hung out with Debbie the receptionist for most of it. When we came home, Daddy and Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee joined us for our party - I was alternately excited beyond comprehension and disturbingly hypnotized by the iTunes visualizer (see photo) as the (fixed) computer played some creepy music. The cupcakes were great, too!

Again... my Mommy is the best.

Listening to: Nine Inch Nails - Quake


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!