Friday, October 17, 2008

Herbivore Robots

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was sad to see Nana and Jim head home to New Hampshire this morning... in fact, I was kinda cranky up until lunchtime, where I barely touched any of my food. Afterwards, Mommy and I laid down for a nap, which I think we both really needed. After we woke, I had a second lunch (this one I actually ate) and then the two of us walked up to the toy store. I bought a new ankylosaurus.

Next, Mommy and I stopped by the quilt store, where I immediately began chatting up everyone in there - I told them about my ankylosaurus, which one lady informed me ate vegetables. "I'm a herbivore", I exclaimed, and professed my love for broccoli and baby bok choi. I even told the lady how to cook it.

Daddy came home from work with a heart monitor strapped to his chest. As a result, we both decided to TALK-LIKE-ROBOTS-FOR-THE-REST-OF-THE-NIGHT.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!