Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Snowtime!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were gonna go to the farmer's market, but apparently a time warp opened up in the sky and December's weather traveled from the future into the present and hit us hard. It was cold out there! Late in the day, we eventually made our way to art class in the snow. I honestly think I'm the only person in the city excited about it - because I was overjoyed to see the first snowfall of the year! Art class was great - I made some cool haunted houses out of construction paper. I kissed a little boy on the cheek... it was cute.

At one point today, Mommy walked in on me feeding fluff from Mike's head to my toy dinosaurs on a plate. She sewed Mike up, which caused a little but of drama, but I'm happy to have Mike back as good as new. I helped her make some goulash for dinner, which Leslie came over to help us eat! I actually kinda tidied up my room all by myself in anticipation of her arrival - Mommy and Daddy are very proud.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excited about the snow! That doesn't begin to describe it. She walked by the front door and stopped dead in her tracks, then shouted out "It's snowing," standing mesmerized for what was an extremely long time for a 3-year-old (like 15 seconds), then turned and came back into the kitchen to help Gammy make dinner.
-- Grandpa

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!