Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Lonely, Lonely Market

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the farmer's market this morning, and were shocked and surprised over how insanely cold it was out there! The market was a lonely, lonely place... but at least I still got my customary blueberry danish.

In the late afternoon, Mommy and I headed over to art class, where I had a blast making a construction-paper spider and a lantern. When Mommy came in to pick me up, she could identify which of the pieces were mine (pretty much due to the fact that I had glues more random stuff to my spider than any of the other kids). I was a little tetchy on the way home - Mommy asked me what kind of snack I wanted, and I said "A pear". She said "A Pair of pants?!" and I cried. When we got home, we blew a lightbulb in the living room, and again, I cried.

After dinner (Mommy actually made fish?!?!?) Daddy took us over to Best Buy, Linens & Things, Starbucks, and Home Depot (for a new lightbulb). I pretended to sleep on the way home.

Listening to: I'm From Barcelona - Who Killed Harry Houdini?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!