Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Marshmallow Swindle

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another cold one out there today. Mommy and I took a walk over to playschool, and I had a great time - I especially loved all of regimented activities. I guess I'm the kinda kid that seems to appreciate some structure. Nebulous 'play time' doesn't hold a candle to regular activities. Anyway, on the way home, I had a bit of a freakout when Mommy said we couldn't stop by the playground (it was pretty cold outside).

After lunch, Mommy and I worked on my Medusa costume for Hallowe'en... it's proving more difficult than we thought to attach rubber snakes to a fancy wig. We were in the middle of helping Gammy with HER costume (for a work-related party) when we realized we almost forgot about swimming lessons. We raced over there, and managed to get there just in time! I had fun going on the slide into the pool.

Somehow, I managed to persuade/swindle Mommy to buy me a bag of marshmallows on the way home, and spent the better part of the evening trying to get someone to actually let me eat them.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!