Friday, October 24, 2008

Nanabeans

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I wish I had more to tell you about today, but... it was pretty quiet and uneventful. I played a lot of video games, borrowed and watched a DVD from Nee-Nee, played in my room and stuff, read a lot of books, and took it easy. For lunch, Mommy made me a can of beans (which Nana brought from the States). I can't say I liked them very much at all - 'Nanabeans' get a big thumbs down (and a sour face) from me.

After Daddy came home from work, I did my very best to convince both my parents that we all needed to go out for sushi for dinner. I tried really hard, but I just couldn't convince them, and was distracted from my mission when Daddy started tickling and playing with me and making me laugh. The veggie dogs we had for dinner were pretty awesome, I have to admit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!