Friday, October 10, 2008

No no no no no

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy took the Batman bandage off of my face today, and when she tried to put some polysporin on the injury (see photo) I really freaked out, and ran away yelling "No no no no no no" She eventually pinned me down and put it on me, but I really lost my cool and just kept shrieking and hollering for the next ten minutes. At one point Mommy told me to stop screaming, and I replied with "I! CAN'T! STOP! SCREAMING!" In hindsight, it's pretty funny.

Later on, we went to the drug store to get some Kleenex (I've got a cold on top of the facial injury) and blowing my nose is difficult due to the scrape on my nose. After lunch, we took the bus over to the chiropractor's, which was fine, and I almost passed out on the bus on the way back.

I was groggy by the time Daddy got home for dinner, and decided myself to go to bed a little bit early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!