Monday, October 13, 2008

Not-So-Happy Thanksgiving

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After a relatively nice and quiet Sunday morning (breakfast, lunch, cartoons, tennis in the back yard with Daddy, and video games), Daddy took me out of Mommy's hair for the day, so that she could finish Thanksgiving dinner and cook a turkey and stuff. I guess it's something of a tradition.

We took the bus to the subway station and took the subway downtown, and went for a nice walk down Yonge Street - we stopped at a toy store, got some bubble tea, and picked up some DVDs at the big DVD store and some books at the big book store. Fun times! We headed home and enjoyed the beautiful weather.

I was far too shy, suddenly, to go over to Gammy and Grandpa's and visit with GG and Aunt Jan (although cousin Emma did hang out with me in my room). I threw such a huge fit and temper tantrum when it came time to join the family for dinner (much like the one I had when Leslie was over the other day) that Mommy had to physically restrain me until I went to bed. Without dinner. That's never happened before.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!