Monday, October 20, 2008

Orangeville / Shelburne / Mulmur / Congee

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We got up and headed out on the road pretty early today - by the time we hit Orangeville, it was time for a quick lunch at a nice chain restaurant, and then we continued on to Shelburne, where we visited Daddy's friends Becky and Jason. I was happy to see them... I talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and talked and started running out of energy.

Before I could pass out, we went for a hike along a Bruce side-trail in nearby Mulmur. However, I was tired and whiny, and started having meltdowns on the trail. Mommy and Daddy kept me distracted by playing hide and seek, having me make monster faces (see photo) and a generally good time.

On the way home, Mommy suddenly got a craving for Chinese food, and fantastically suggested we go to Congee Star for dinner. Appreciating the infrequency and unlikelihood of such an occurrence, Daddy threw out his diet for the rest of the day and took us there before Mommy could change her mind. It was good stuff!

Listening to: David Bowie - iSelect


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!