Sunday, October 05, 2008

Old Dinosaur

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning we were all up at a reasonable hour, fueled up with some breakfast, and drove over to the chiropractor's so that Daddy could have casts made of his feet for some new orthotics. Next we drove down to the beaches, where Mommy got some groceries while Daddy and I windowshopped and then we all went to a cool bookstore and got a dinosaur card game, which we played when we got home.

After some lunch, we drove out to the mall, which was extremely jam-packed full of people (even moreso than we expected), so our various gift certificates went unspent. We grabbed some coffee to wake ourselves up on the way home, where Daddy and I played video games together.

I met some of Gammy's students after dinner and gave them a guided tour of her little photo album, full of photos of me. Daddy had to go out to see some friends he hasn't seen in ages (where he told them all that I was tall), and I snuck into Mommy's bed for the night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!