Saturday, October 18, 2008

Posing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I just kinda hung out this morning, but then went up to Marvelous Edibles for lunch and had sandwiches. Delish! After lunch, we did some Hallowe'en crafts... the paper maché pumpkins didn't work out so well, but we made some cool window decorations out of coloured paper. I had a blast cutting out little random shapes.

While the glue in our crafts was drying, we had a snack and then went for a walk around the block with Grandpa and Basil. I kept asking Grandpa to take my picture, and when the camera was pointed at me, I'd pose. My parents have no idea where I learned that.

We came home, tidied our crafts, made apple crisp, watched some TV, and went to meet Daddy on his way home from the bus stop - aaaand somehow missed him completely. He came home and then picked US up in the car. We went out for Japanese food, and I entertained myself with a bowl of rice and chop sticks while waiting for Mommy's chicken and egg hot pot.

Since I was such a good girl, I got to stay up and watch a movie. Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!