Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Quick Jaunt -> Long Excursion

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I headed off to playschool this morning - I shocked and surprised everyone around when my nemesis Liam tried to take one of my toys from me again, and instead of freaking out, I introduced him to the concept of sharing and asked him to take his turn. He listened and learned! Pretty stunning! I had a really great day, having taken discipline into my own hands.

Mommy and I had a nice lunch at home, and then headed out to the beaches to do some shopping. We got some books, went to the butcher for some groceries - but my stopping to check out every single Hallowe'en-related window display turned a quick jaunt into a long excursion. My refusal to use a public restroom (something I must have inherited from Daddy) led me to hold my bladder for quite some time, with no accidents!

Before bed, I convinced Daddy to tell me the story of The Wizard of Oz a bunch of times before bed. He thinks the one I made up today combining it with Snow White is better. Surreal, but better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!