Friday, October 03, 2008

Reason for Growing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was rainy and much more chilly than usual outside. Despite this, Mommy and I managed to walk over to the drug store and back for some stuff, and then headed home again, where I watched far too much television.

After lunch, Mommy and I took the bus out to the chiropractor's office. While she had her back adjusted, I hung out with the receptionist Debbie, who was happy to see me - I told her that the reason I'm growing up is so they'll let me on the rollercoasters at carnivals. We played some games and chatted.

We did some shopping immediately afterwards, and took the bus home - by this point, I was cold and chilly. Before Daddy got home from work, Mommy and I made a big batch of homemade candy corn, which of course I wanted to eat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!