Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Scary Plastic Lobster

[As transcribed by Daddy]

At playschool today, I got ahold of a toy lobster and decided to try to scare Mommy with it. I snuck up on her with it a bunch of times, but only succeeded in making her laugh. Other than that, I also picked a story for us all to read, did some arts & crafts, and maintained my command of respect from little Liam.

Next, Mommy and I went to Richard & Lucie's gallery, and immediately asked for some 'cut up fruit', remembering it from the last time I was there. I drew some pictures, impressed everyone within earshot, and took off to get a pizza.

I watched a mysterious Movie with Mommy in the afternoon, which I enjoyed, and then kinda chilled out with her (as she was still exhausted from the busy weekend). When Daddy came home, I helped him clean up the kitchen and prepared a "big show" for him with my toys, but never got around to actually performing it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!