Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seaton Trail II

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I took care of the grocery shopping this morning, which included waiting outside the butcher for Mommy to carry out a large turkey for tomorrow's dinner. After we got home, we had lunch (I had two, actually) and did some tidying up of the house.

We grabbed Basil and all headed out for the day - Mommy mailed her absentee ballot for the U.S. presidential election, and then we headed outside of the city to pick up a lovely chunk of the Seaton Trail. We had a really great walk - believe it or not, we even saw a guy fly by on some sort of jetpack. SERIOUSLY. I caused a small commotion when I threw a huge rock at Basil's face. He's okay - my parents hope I've learned my lesson.

We came home and had some dinner... I got spaghetti sauce all over myself, so my folks threw me in the tub and used the opportunity to clean my room. What a great day!

Listening to: The Week That Was - The Week That Was


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!