Sunday, October 19, 2008

Serpent Quest

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After some breakfast and saturday morning cartoons with Daddy, he took Mommy and I to the grocery store, where we set a land-speed record for buying a week's worth of groceries. We headed home, had a quick lunch, and walked with Mommy and Gammy and Grandpa over to Emilie Johnson's baby shower... I didn't really feel like staying, though, and chose to spend the afternoon with Daddy.

The two of us went on an afternoon quest to find rubber snakes for my Hallowe'en Medusa costume. We first tried a party store, then the big toy store, only to no avail - finally, we found a bunch of good ones at the little toy store right down the street from us.

Mommy came home while Daddy and I were playing video games, but found the snakes we bought to be too big. So... we went right back to the toy store and bought a bunch of smaller ones. To pay for his inability to properly judge the appropriate size of rubber snakes - Daddy had to make us dinner. It was good!

Listening to: KMFDM - Extra Volume 3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!