Saturday, October 25, 2008

Something Other than Grilled Cheese

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a pretty good morning - I pushed pretty hard for us to go to a restaurant for dinner, but compromised by agreeing to going out for lunch (I actually had something other than a grilled cheese sandwich). We went to drop off a present for Emily Johnson's baby (I even drew a cute picture on the card), and went to Home Depot, where I played in the outdoor sheds on display.

I got a pretty awesome and unexpected treat this afternoon when Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane showed up! I talked Aunt Diane's ear off, made an apple crisp with Mommy, and then shared dinner with the whole darned family - Ed & Diane, Gammy and Grandpa, Mommy and I, Nee-Nee as a bonus, and then Daddy. Uncle Ed and I really seemed to go for the Thai chicken wings. Pretty awesome! As soon as I finished my dessert, I decided it was time for me to go to bed. So I did.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!