Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stoufville Gas Holiday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was in a much better mood today - mostly on my best behaviour so that I would be allowed to maybe watch my new movie. Alas, today was a 'no TV' day. I managed to get through it in one piece.

After a leftover turkey lunch in the back yard (another oddly great autumn day), Mommy and I hung out before Daddy drove us all out for a walk in the woods. On the way, we realized we were out of gas and had something of a frantic few minutes trying to find an open gas station on the holiday Monday in Stoufville... but once the car was fed, we found a beautiful chunk of York Regional Forest to walk though. It was late in the day, so the setting sun was lovely on the coloured leaves.

After we came home, we had a lovely dinner, I played with Mommy, and had something of a difficult time going to sleep.

Listening to: Mates Of State - Re-Arrange Us


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!