Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Theraputic Decorative Corn

[As transcribed by Daddy]

My appetite hasn't really returned... I didn't really eat much breakfast. Mommy and I went over to playschool, and I was having a pretty good time until I started having difficulties with another kid - she's sweet, young, and friendly, but she doesn't know how to share. When she took my beachball, I had a bit of a meltdown, and Mommy had to calm me down. It happened again when the same kid usurped a puppet show I was trying to put on for Mommy, and I had to hide and sulk in the kitchen. So... Playschool was a wash.

Mommy bought me some decorative corn to put on the front door - it seemed to make me happier. I pecked at my lunch, and had a relatively quiet afternoon, with only a few moments of high drama while we were doing some yard work. Reading a lot of books together was nice and theraputic.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!