Saturday, October 11, 2008

You a Silly Fool, Mon.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We couldn't find the remote control this morning... so I sat and ate my breakfast in front of a blank television screen today. We had a blissfully quiet morning, but after lunch it was time for Mommy to get going on getting Sunday's thanksgiving dinner prepared, and I had to keep myself entertained. You should see the picture of Mike I drew!

At one point I asked to play restaurant with her, but she asked me to play in the living room and not in my room - which caused me to totally lose it. I was happy when Leslie came over for a visit, but went right back to my screaming fit soon afterward. Poor Leslie had to sit alone on the couch while Mommy calmed me down (sort of). I actually gave myself a nap!

Said nap ended when Daddy got home from work and tried to wake me for dinner. I resumed my screaming fit, but was calmed through the dillgent work of both my folks, who read me some Dennis Lee poems - one of which (an old favourite of Daddy and Cool Uncle Gareth) really made me laugh:

Eh, mon,
Cool, mon -
You a silly
Fool, mon.


3 Comments:

Blogger Coco Love said...

Not all are true. Everyone has their own way of thinking but I think they have to reconsider. I like to argue for the most accurate results.
http://fivenightsatfreddysplay.com

4:25 AM

 
Anonymous Cara Menghilangkan Batuk Disertai Sesak Nafas said...

Cara Menghilangkan Batuk Disertai Sesak Nafas

4:42 AM

 
Blogger riswanalfarid said...

Testimoni QnC Jelly Gamat Untuk Asam Lambung
Testimoni QnC Jelly Gamat Untuk Asam Lambung

10:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!