Saturday, November 22, 2008

41 and 41

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early again this morning - Mommy and I had a fairly average day... we hung out at home, baked some cookies, did some crafts and stuff. You know the deal I visited Gammy and Grandpa and their guests, played in my room, and bothered the dog, Mommy measured me - I weigh 41 pounds and am 41 inches tall (that's an inch and a half in five months!).

Mommy and Cynthia and I went to the drug store in the cold mid-morning air, and once we arrived I gave Cynthia a guided tour, which was nice.

After Daddy came home from work, we played with my toys and had a nice dinner and then did the grocery shopping. When we came home, I couldn't stop eating! I'm just so hungry... I'm sure I can add to the height and weight totals at this rate.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!