Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Archnemesis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I went to Playschool, where things were going well until my archnemesis / boyfriend Liam stole my cookies. I was so upset - I really let the little kid have it. All the way home, I complained to Mommy about the theft of my cookies. Hopefully someday I'll be able to get over it.

Mommy and I had a pretty quiet afternoon - we did some cooking, some crafts, and a whole lot of tidying. I was so happy to have my bedroom cleaned that I immediately turned around and messed it all up again. Woo!

When Daddy came home from work, we had a lovely dinner and then played and stuff. As he put me to bed tonight, I actually asked him to sing to me - a role usually reserved for Mommy. I doubt I'll ask him again, though - he literally fell asleep right in the middle of Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!