Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Best Part of Being a Kid

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning - we played some video games, cleaned up my bedroom a little bit, and then walked to the toy store for some art supplies. We picked up some glitter, glue, poster putty, stickers, and then headed home for lunch. We made some cool Christmas trees and a reindeer out of construction paper (and loads of glitter)... gotta love rubber stamps.

I played in my room as Mommy started doing some cleaning up outside the apartment - I told her that the best part of being a kid, in fact, is playing in my room. I decided to write a letter to Santa, asking for a shiny red bucket of dinosaurs, including a friendly Allosaurus and a Tyrannosaurus. The bucket also needs to have a Brachiosaurus painted on it.

I found some of Daddy's old action figures and played with them - one has taken the place of Buzz Lightyear and is guarding my bedroom at night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!