Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Catch and 'Not Catch'

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This whole daylight savings thing is really screwing me up. I was up before six this morning, and drove my parents crazy as they tried to sleep. After Daddy was off to work, Mommy and I went over to playschool, and I had a great time - little Jack asked me to perform my customary puppet show, plus I tickled another little kid on the nose and made him laugh. I whined all the way home.

Since I was up so early, Mommy decided that I needed to have a nap - we struggled with it, but eventually I passed out. I woke up in time for Grandpa to drive us to the chiropractor's, where Grandpa and I played catch and 'not catch' while Mommy got her neck fixed. Once we got home, I was allowed to watch my 'Aladar movie' for once, and Lucie came over to pick up my old crib mattress.

When Daddy came home from work, we played together a bit (when I could pry him and Mommy away from the pre-election news coverage that's making them crazy) - he pretended to be a helpful nurse while "Doctor Clover" gave checkups to my stuffed animals. I'm an awesome Doctor - my most common prescription is to send sick toys to the movies to eat popcorn and ice cream.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!