Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cold Hike

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was another cold one out there today (and it's not even December yet). We all had pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and then headed out to the butcher to pick up some groceries. After we got home, we had a late lunch and played around a bit before heading out once more into the cold.

Basil needed to get some exercise and we were all feeling kinda cooped up, so believe it or not, we decided to go for a hike. We only went as far as the Rouge Valley, and didn't hike for long (Basil and I were having a great walk - it was my parents who kept complaining about the cold)... but I guess it was pretty cold. We told each other stories and I tried to eat all the snow.

Once we got home, we had dinner, and then I stayed with my grandparents and the Bujolds as Mommy and Daddy ran some other errands. When they got back, we all played video games and then I went to bed.

Listening to: Belle & Sebastian - The BBC Sessions


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!