Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cramming

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Had something of a weird treat today - Daddy joined Mommy and I at playschool this morning (he's on vacation, apparently). Emily and I were the only kids, though - maybe the cold weather scared everyone else away. Ah well. I had fun - Daddy and I did a lot of running around.

We visited Gammy and Grandpa on the way home, and read books and danced with Ndumiso (see photo). I watched one of my movies, played in my room, played some cool video games, and did a lot of drawing and playing with Daddy in the afternoon - he's trying to cram in as much Daddy/Daughter time as he can before Mommy and I fly to South Carolina tomorrow.

Daddy even took Mommy and I out for sushi at dinnertime, which was fun. Then it was off to bed after a bath and some suitcase packing... I'm being really non-committal when it comes to which stuffed animals I'm gonna bring with me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!