Thursday, November 06, 2008

KHHHHKKKKAKAAAAKKKKKK!!!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Last night my parents were up late watching the stirring American election coverage, and when they went to bed, Basil got a hairball stuck in his throat or something and made horrible hacking and coughing noises* all night which kept the whole house up. I tried to join them in bed, and had a screaming fit to learn that a then-sleeping Basil got preferential placement. My folks hardly got any sleep.

Mommy and I went to playschool and had a really great time - Liam hit me, but I lectured him and he apologized and felt bad (apparently, he speaks fondly of me at home, so I forgive him). I got a lot of really awesome comments from the the other parents regarding my manners, intelligence, and vibrant personality.

After I got to play in the playground and then have a sandwich, I was ready to sit inside and play videogames, but Mommy had to persuade me into playing outside in the lovely warm November autumn afternoon. Later, we had swimming lessons - I got to wear a life jacket and learned how to get in-and-out of the pool!

I was happy to see Daddy after he came home from work, but kinda was hoping to just have dinner with Mommy alone.

*see blog title for descriptive sound effect


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!