Thursday, November 13, 2008

Life Jacket Wedgie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to playschool this morning, and had a good time - we realized a few things. 1) I'm very popular with some of the other kids. 2) I'm very popular with the other parents, and thanks to her puppet shows and imaginary ice cream stand 3) Mommy is also very popular with some of the other kids.

After we came home, we bid a fond farewell (from the stairs) to the Nixons, and I had a bit of a meltdown over the fact that Mommy was eating her lunch before making me a second lunch. I overreacted, went to my room, calmed down, came out and apologized, and we hugged it out on the couch. Later on, while we were getting ready to go to swimming lessons, Mommy noticed that my pants were wet. I explained to her that I peed in my pants a little bit and that it wasn't a big deal. She wasn't to thrilled - but I was watching Yo Gabba Gabba, which is an awesome show, and couldn't be bothered to head to the potty. Can you blame me?!

Swimming was good - I kinda swam for the first time, but didn't like wearing that life jacket. The strap keeps giving me a wedgie. Daddy somehow got home from work before we got back from the pool - he humoured Mommy and I and grabbed Swiss Chalet for dinner.

Listening to: Squarepusher - Just A Souvenir


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!