Friday, November 28, 2008

Natural Bridge

[As transcribed by Daddy]

nana and Jim and Charlie left Virginia this morning - in their honour, I have vowed to continue to gorge myself on blueberries. After that, I shall consume more blueberries.

Aunt Trina drove Mommy and Zoe and Papa and I out to a little town called 'Natural Bridge', where we found a (closed) museum dedicated to the Union Soldiers who used dinosaurs against the Confederacy in 1863.

Seriously.

Papa bought me a cowboy hat, which was pretty awesome, and Zoe showed me some really cool slide shows that she had made on her computer.

Did I mention that there's a museum dedicated to the Union Soldiers who used dinosaurs against the Confederacy in 1863?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!