Friday, November 21, 2008

Ndumiso

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man oh man, was I ever excited to see all that snow this morning! Mommy and I were outside building a snowman on the front yard before Daddy had even left for work in the morning!

Once they were up, Naisa's visiting parents and their friend Ndumiso from Swaziland hung out with me... and now he's my friend, too. In fact, I followed that guy around for hours and hours... we drew pictures, played hide-and-seek, and I told him all about dinosaurs, and I even helped introduce him to snow, which he is seeing for the very first time in his life! I informed him we'll be making snow angels in the near future.

Mommy and I had a busy afternoon, despite the fact that we didn't actually go anywhere. We did cooking, crafts, and cleaning and stuff. I drew all over my pants and face. After Daddy came home from work, we played and snuggled, and then he joined Mommy and Gammy and Grandpa and Nee-Nee and I for pizza. I had a bath, and then watched television with my folks.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!