Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Snowpants

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I actually kinda let my folks sleep in a bit this morning before coming in and jumping on them. Wasn't that nice of me?

We did a lot of shopping this morning! We headed out to the big mall in Scarborough nice and early, so we could hit the stores and some sales before the place got packed full of people. It was rainy and cold, so we were happy to be inside and warm - we bought some clothes and new snowpants for me. Awesome!

We came home and had some lunch, and then sat down to watch a cool movie. I got tired of having my folks tell me to be quiet all the time, so I went to my bedroom to play. Our DVD played cacked out on us, so I rejoined my folks to finish the flick at Gammy and Grandpa's place.

We also played some video games, which had me mildly entertained. Daddy had a headache (it seemed to be exacerbated by the walk in te rain he and I took) and passed out for the evening (missing dinner), but he didn't miss much. I had a bath.

Listening to: Mike Keneally - Piano Reductions Vol. 1


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!