Thursday, November 27, 2008

No Little Kid Games

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Man oh man, did I ever sleep deeply last night. Today I pretty much stayed at Aunt Trina's house and held down the fort with Mommy and Zoe and Trina and Papa and Nana and Jim and Charlie. With that many people, there was enough going on to keep me entertained...

...my new pair of blinking dinosaur sneakers arrived in the mail today, and I absolutely love them, even if Mommy thinks they're pretty terrible. That along with all the pecans and blueberries I ate and I was super happy. At one point Nana and Zoe went to the store without me, and it kinda ticked me off - I asked them to bring me back a rubber ball and they totally didn't! The nerve! Papa made up for it by giving me a bunch to play with.

Also, Zoe has lots of fun games to play, but no 'little kid' games. I got to open some early Christmas presents today, which was extremely awesome. Aunt Trina was then especially taken with the vast amount of food I was able to pack away at dinner.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!