Friday, November 07, 2008

Peas & Cheas

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up this morning and discovered the books my parents bought me the night before, so I read them and woke up my parents so that they could read to me. Mommy and I had a nice morning and a nice lunch (peas and cheese), but got kinda bored in the afternoon, so we took the bus down to the Beaches and did some window shopping.

I passed a cute barbershop for kids, and decided that I wanted to grow my hair out so that I could get a haircut there. We stopped by a thrift store, and I grabbed a new dinosaur book at the bookstore - which I promptly read to a kid a few minutes later in the shoe store. I had a hard time choosing a toy at the toy store (and didn't get one as a result), but the popcorn I got at the next store we visited made me feel better.

Daddy was late coming home from work - I fell asleep while Mommy was reading to me, and woke up just long enough to say hi to Daddy as he got home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!