Monday, November 24, 2008

Rudolph-Related Glee

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all had something of a quiet morning - I ate breakfast with my grandparents and the Bujolds, and had something of a tiff with Mommy over a misplaced pair of socks. We watched one of my movies over lunch, and kept things pretty quiet.

In the afternoon, we went over to Gammy and Grandpa's, where Cynthia and I looked at photos of animals, and then she and Ndumiso joined Mommy and Daddy and I on an excursion to the mall. Man, was it ever packed there. We were gonna buy a new kettle (because Daddy destroyed ours last night), but got popcorn instead.

Next we took Cynthia for her first Starbucks coffee in two years, and I got a Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD. I was so excited and happy to have it, I made the grizzled, gnarly, tattooed clerk at the DVD store really happy. I watched it as soon as we got home!

We went back to Gammy and Grandpa's for a delicious dinner, and were joined by all of their guests and Nee-Nee. Mommy sure is a good cook! I sang Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer to myself until I fell asleep!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!