Sunday, November 02, 2008

Seaton Trail III

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning as I struggled to not devour my haul of Hallowe'en candy, I went with my folks over to Babak's office, where Daddy picked up his new orthotics. The weather was so agreeable that we decided to go for a nice afternoon hike, so after a quick lunch and some videogames, we drove back out to the Seaton Trail and went for a great walk in the woods!

While out there, we had a fun game of hide and seek, stopped by the river and threw rocks in the water (where we were also annoyed by some other hikers' curly-haired dog), and told stories. The one of us who had the most fun, though, was clearly Basil - who frolicked and ran like he was suddenly five years younger. It was like having ;'the Old Basil' back!

We got some hot chocolate on the way home, played more video games, and then went out for Swiss Chalet for dinner. It wasn't the expensive lobster dinner my parents were craving, but whatever. I ate a ridiculous amount of mashed potatoes.

Listening to: Blitzen Trapper - Furr


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!