Sunday, November 09, 2008

Seaton Trail V

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning Mommy and I made pumpkin muffins and coffee and brought breakfast in bed to Daddy! Wasn't that nice of us? We all had a nice morning - video games, cartoons, playing... that sorta thing.

We drove out for a nice lunch at a new sushi restaurant today. We all ate a whole lot, and kept us really full 'till dinner. We came home, picked up Basil, and headed back out to the Seaton Trail again. Of course, it started to rain, so we had to head back and didn't get much of a hike in... but we still managed to have fun. Have I mentioned that I've taught myself how to whistle? Well... I have.

After a few quick stops on the way home, we said hello to the Nixons, who are visiting Gammy and Grandpa, and had a fantastic salad dinner to offset the ridiculous amount of carbs consumed at lunch.

Listening to: Eagles of Death Metal - Heart On


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!