Thursday, November 20, 2008

Snowjoy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to playschool this morning, which I enjoyed primarily because a) Liam wasn't there (I'm still miffed at him for stealing my cookies) and b) because I got a Christmas present! It's my lucky day! On the way home, Mommy and I stopped off at the toy store and got some dinosaur stickers.

After a quiet afternoon (I somehow managed to have a nap, which is strange and unusual), I was nervous about visiting Gammy and Grandpa's houseguests - however, as soon as I saw the snowfall outside I got so excited all shyness melted away. The joy I feel for the snow (which is akin to eating a big bag of sprinkles, apparently) almost makes it bearable for Mommy.

Swimming lessons were pretty good, despite the fact that I didn't wanna do anything the instructors said. After we got home, Naisa's Mom showed me some photos of animals from Swaziland, but I was too wound-up to focus. Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I watched Wall*E during dinner, and I crashed at bedtime.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!