Friday, November 14, 2008

So Sour, So Sweet, So Quickly

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Ugg. Today Mommy and I had a day off - no playschool, no swimming lessons, no art class, and all we did was fight each other. I had four meltdowns throughout the day, and Mommy gave as good as she got - but it really seemed to take the wind out of her sails. It wasn't a very relaxing day off.

In the afternoon she kinda forced us to have a nap, which seemed to have a really good result - for the rest of the day, I was calm and collected (no more drawing sprees where I scribbled on anything that wasn't paper, either). Mommy is bewildered that I can go from being so sour to so sweet so quickly.

After Dinner, Daddy took us out to Starbucks, where I wowed the baristas with my cuteness (they didn't see me screaming about the scent of toothpaste only a few hours earlier), and then we came home and I watched TV with Daddy while Mommy hid and recovered from the day. I even let Daddy sing to me at bedtime! That never happens.

Listening to: Scott Weiland - Happy In Galoshes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!