Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sprinkle Thief

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Aside from the fact that I was up ridiculously early, Mommy & I had a pretty average morning of laundry, tidying, television watching, and cookie baking. Things got fairly weird, however, in the late afternoon. Mommy found me in my room, with the door closed, eating a huge bag of rainbow-coloured sprinkles (we were decorating cookies earlier). I tried to act like I didn't do it, but I had sprinkles smeared all over the floor and my face.

Needless to say, I was pretty wound-up for the rest of the afternoon. Long-time family friends from Swaziland arrived at Gammy and Grandpa's, but I was "too shy" to visit them. However, Leslie came home for dinner with Daddy, which made me really happy. She loves it when I scream "LESLIE'S HOME!" when she walks in - she probably liked it even more as my scream was amplified by a stolen bag of rainbow sprinkles!

Listening to: Max Tundra - Parallax Error Beheads You


1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

That's my favourite thing.

9:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!