Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet Marie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today started off pretty normal - we had a quiet weekend morning, some breakfast, and then headed out to do the grocery shopping. No big deal. After lunch, however, Daddy produced some Sweet Marie bars he brought back from a party last night. I had one. Not two, not ten, but one. Of course, you'd think I ate fifty.

We were all kinda trapped inside due to terrible weather... I couldn't hold my attention on anything for longer than ten minutes. Video games, snacks, puppet shows, crafts, games, drawing pictures... I ran my parents pretty ragged. In retrospect it wasn't THAT bad, but given their headaches and growing level of exhaustion, it felt like a loony bin.

After dinner, I finally stared winding down and went to bed fairly easily (an evening drive over to Starbucks will always put me to sleep), and then my parents collapsed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!