Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Talking Bird!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, Mommy and I bid a fond adieu to Aunt Trina and Cousin Zoe, and drove off with Papa to South Carolina! I don't need to tell anyone that it was quite a long drive, through North Carolina and with frequent stops for important things like old fashioned candy.

Once we were almost to Papa's place, we stopped at my Uncle Russell and Aunt Margaret's place. I must have been cooped up in the car, because man oh man did I ever have a lot of energy! I was a total spaz, but very happy to see Aunt Margaret! We dropped off our old-fashioned candy with them.

Next we went to visit Papa's friend Brenda. I was being shy and wouldn't get out of the car to se her, but once she popped her head into the car, I came to life and was my regular friendly self. Get this - she has a bird that talks. Isn't that insane?! A bird that talks! It even talked to me! It whistled and said "Hello!" I can't wait to get home and teach Basil to talk.

We finally arrived at Papa's house, and his newborn baby kittens hissed at me. It was the cutest thing ever (but not as amazing as a talking bird).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!