Monday, November 10, 2008

Traffic Jams

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy may act like he doesn't like it when I jump up and down on him as he's trying to sleep in, but I know he loves me and thinks it's kinda funny at the end of the day.

This morning Mommy and Daddy and Cinnamon Bunny and I did the weekly grocery shopping. Once we got home, we had some lunch and headed back out for what was supposed to be a quick jaunt to the craft store. I was a little whiny, and my parents wanted me to sleep in the car, so they avoided the highways, which turned into a major trap when they got caught in a Christmas parade north of the city.

Once we made it to Michael's, we got stuck in another traffic jam... this one caused by a faulty cash register. By the time we were ready to go looking for apples, it was too late and had to head back.

There was a great pot roast waiting for us in the slow cooker when we got home... I ate a ton of it. I wanted to stay up and watch my folks play boring video games, but no luck.

Listening to: The Beatles - Help!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!