Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Witch Cackle Debate

[As transcribed by Daddy]

As Daddy was on his way out the door to go to work this morning, I stopped him dead in his tracks with an 'important' thing to tell him before he could leave: My friend Madeline at art class thinks that witches cackle like "Heh-heh-heh", but I say they cackle "Hee-hee-hee." She told me that I was wrong, and that witches cackle like "Heh-heh-heh", but I set her straight and informed her that they actually cackle "Hee-hee-hee." Madeline disagreed and told me that witches cakle "Heh-heh-heh", but I demonstrated the correct witch-cackle, which is "Hee-hee-hee."

The rest of the day was comparatively less urgent. After art class (where Madeline and I continued our witch cackle debate), I came home and was feeling so creative that I drew all over my body with a blue marker. When my parents asked me why I did that, I told them that it was because the pink marker didn't work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!