Sunday, December 28, 2008

Another Boring Drive

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Believe me when I say that I didn't want to leave Aunt Diane and Uncle Ed's place this morning - and was temporarily calmed down when we went right over to Eric & Elizabeth's house for a quick visit. However, I was once again dismayed to have to leave there, too...

...only to have to suffer through another six-hour car ride from icy Montreal, past slippery Cornwall, through rainy Kingston, and into foggy (and bizarrely warm) Toronto. We stopped here and there for junk food and bathroom breaks, and at one point I had enough of the music blasting in the car and had Daddy turn it off.

I was pretty happy to be home, of course, and very happy to have dinner, even if it disagreed with Daddy. I introduced my new Christmas toys to my old ones, and was happy to hear that Gammy and Grandpa successfully dropped Cool Uncle Gareth (and his artwork) home in You Nork.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!