Saturday, December 06, 2008

Art Attack

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a busy day. Daddy ran a few errands while Mommy and I had something of a quiet morning together. As soon as he got home, we picked up Gammy and drove to the One of a Kind Show with tickets from Leslie (Thanks, Leslie!).

We all enjoyed it more than we thought we would - I was happier drinking lemonade and destroying Daddy's back while sitting on his shoulders than I was walking around. We saw some neat stuff, bought some presents for the family in Montreal, and some spring rolls, too.

After we came home (slogging through Friday night downtown traffic), we had some dinner and headed back out - this time to Oakville to see Cool Uncle Gareth's big new gallery exhibition. It was PACKED (we got to see Hubert, which was awesome) and kinda hot, not to mention that I was up hours and hours past my bedtime. We didn't stay long, as I was kinda climbing the walls. But wow - what a huge turnout (and that was just the parking lot). Cool Uncle Gareth did find the time to humour me and hold me upside-down. He's great!

Listening to: Belle & Sebastian - The BBC Sessions


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!