Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Aunt [D]Iane's

[As transcribed by Daddy on December 27th]

I was up and at 'em pretty early this morning - couldn't wait to drive to Aunt [D]Iane's! Eventually we loaded all of our gear into the car (no room for Daddy's video game) and headed out. I stopped asking "Are we in Quebec yet?" after about an hour...

...but started again somewhere around hour six, when I was getting pretty cooped up and antsy (the hour spent in bumper-to-bumper traffic outside of Kingston didn't help). I didn't sleep at all during the drive!

Soon we arrived a... oh, wait - Clover wants to take over the writing of the blog. Here she is:

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Clover is adorable. Clover is flying on Santa's reindeer now. Clover likes to play games with Daddy and Mommy and Grabdpa and Gammy and Nevi and Robin and Brian and Eric and Elizabeth and Skye too. That's it.

Listening to: La Croisette - Les Chansons de 2008


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!